Site Renovation Planning & Design
Leaders in cutting-edge strategies for renovating commercial and residential properties.
We help owners and managers plan impressive modern renovations that require less maintenance, are sustainable, and enhance property values.
We Specialize In
- Renovating landscapes to save water and maintenance
- Irrigation water-use analysis, water-use reduction strategies & rebates
- Sign & monument design, entryway design and landscaping
- Landscape assessments and site analysis
- Redesign of common areas, plazas, pool areas, and outdoor amenities
- Drainage repair and damage mitigation, grading and retaining wall design
- Green renovations, water conservation, and reducing maintenance
- Helping project owners with contractor selection & construction observation
- Excellent communication, responsiveness, and attention to detail
Working with our Professional Team
vs. Working Directly with a Maintenance Company or Contractor
- Because we don’t do installation, we can focus on working closely with you to create the perfect plan that meets your needs and budget- before you commit to a contractor.
- Our small creative teams are affordable and easy to work with. We are professionals that will always return your calls, show up on time, and answer all of your questions.
- We charge a flat rate for our services- this means that we gain nothing from trying to talk you into designing something that is more elaborate than you want, or more convenient to install. Our only job is to design a plan that completely meets your budget and requirements.
- As landscape architects we know how to present design ideas to the decision makers on your team and help you visualize what the renovations will look like. Items like landscaping, irrigation, and drainage are complex systems that are highly visible- careful planning and discussion should go into their design.
- When the design is completed, you have the ability to save money by competitively bidding the construction of our designed improvements. We can assist in soliciting and reviewing bids, and we can monitor the work of contractors on your behalf to make sure the project gets finished on time and within budget
Other Areas of Expertise
- ADA Accessible renovations (Americans with Disabilities Act)
- Irrigation / Sprinklers – smart upgrades, ET smart controllers, rain sensors
- Outdoor lighting, parking lot lighting, & landscape lighting
- Roof drainage, downspout corrections, foundation drainage issues
- Moving overhead utilities underground to improve asthetics
- Xeriscape, native plantings, & sustainable landscapes
- Building additions or expansions
- Courtyards, water features, fencing, trails, sidewalks, & break areas
- Common areas, fire pits, and dog parks
- Project approvals through plan submittals to reviewing agencies
We Provide Renovation
- Homeowners Association (HOA’s)
- Multi-family, apartments, townhomes, and condominiums
- Senior housing & assisted living
- Metro districts
- Corporate facilities & campuses
- Office buildings & office parks
- Educational facilities & campuses
- Churches & religious facilities
- Recreation centers, pools, & community centers
- Medical facilities
- Hotel, resort, and hospitality facilities
- Retail and shopping centers
Our Innovative Approach
As professional landscape architects, we are experienced in working with clients to design beautiful and functional outdoor spaces, parking, drainage, and landscape areas.
We believe the same level of careful planning, design, and customer service should go into a renovation project as in a new development.
Outdoor Design Group’s experienced team has perfected our approach to handle all of the unique challenges that renovation projects present. We know from experience what works and what doesn’t.
Get Started Now
– Kevin Lavene
– Dan Wayne, Vice President,
– Charles R. Wolfersberger, CPA
– Carrie Zwanzig, Director of Grants Administration, FAMILY TREE, INC