Land Development Consulting Services
Providers of innovative, yet realistic, planning and design solutions that exceed expectations.
We excel at collaborating on project teams with civil engineers, architects, and property owners to get projects approved and built.
- Landscape Architecture, Planning, & Entitlements
- Irrigation Design
- Project Approvals through Negotiations & Plan Submittals
- Planting Design & Plant Selection
- Design of signs, monuments, entrances, hardscapes, & landscape themes
- Irrigation design strategies, conservation, & water-use analysis
- Sustainable landscape design, & low impact development strategies
- Construction cost estimates, construction observation & documentation
- Preparation of site plans, PDP’s, FDP’s, & construction documents
- Graphic Design and 3D Visualizations
Getting Projects Approved
We have worked in and with numerous municipalities throughout Colorado and the U.S., and we have a thorough understanding of local, state, and federal requirements and the keys to successful project negotiations.
Through our relationships with contractors and developers, we keep up to date with the latest construction techniques, pricing, and market conditions. Our cost estimates have a reputation for being very accurate. We design landscapes and hardscapes that are meant to be approved and built – we know from experience what works and what doesn’t.
We utilize the latest computer equipment, design software, and technology to stay on the cutting edge of the industry. Communication between clients, consultants, and project teams is enhanced through the use of modern technology.
Where We Work
Outdoor Design Group is located in Arvada, Colorado (approximately 7 miles northwest of Denver). At this time we are available for land development projects throughout Colorado, the United States and internationally, with an emphasis on the Western US and the Front Range, including Denver, Aurora, Boulder, Fort Collins, and Colorado Springs.
We believe that landscapes should be carefully designed to fit into the context of the local natural environmental conditions. If we work on a project outside of our region we will consider including a local expert on our team.
Proven Success & Experience
Outdoor Design Group has successfully completed work on a wide range of project types, including:
- Master planned communities
- Senior living, assisted livings, skilled nursing, and memory care
- Retail and Mixed-use
- Corporate facilities and campuses
- Office buildings and office parks
- Parks and playgrounds
- Commercial and industrial facilities
- Educational facilities and campuses
- Medical facilities
- Recreation centers, pools, and community centers
- Multi-family projects
- Resorts, hotels, and event venues
Get Started Now
– Bill Brummett, Principal,
William Brummett Architects
– Jett Wunsche, Director of Land Services,
– Rebecca Alexis, Owner,
– Terry Ten Eyck, Carlson Associates
– Duane Cerniglia, Creekside Homes