Land Development Consulting Services
Outdoor Design Group is a full service landscape architecture consulting firm base in Arvada, Colorado. We excel at collaborating on project teams with civil engineers, architects, property owners and others to provide creative and innovative planning and design solutions that exceed expectations.
"We bring great value to our clients through our ability to work efficiently,
overcome challenges, and create compelling yet realistic solutions."
- Landscape Architecture, Planning, & Entitlements
- Project Approvals through Negotiations & Plan Submittals
- Planting Design & Plant Selection
- Design of Signs, Monuments, Entrances, Hardscapes, & Landscape Themes
- Irrigation Design Strategies, Conservation, & Water-Use Analysis
- Sustainable Landscape Design & Low Impact Development Strategies
- Construction Cost Estimates, Construction Observation & Documentation
- Preparation of Site Plans, PDP's, FDP's, & Construction Documents
Click to schedule a FREE consultation
- Or, give us a call at 303.993.4811
Entitlements & Getting Projects Approved
We have worked in and with numerous municipalities throughout Colorado and the U.S., and we have a thorough understanding of local, state, and federal requirements and the keys to successful project negotiations.
Understanding Costs & Construction
Through our relationships with contractors and developers, we keep up to date with the latest construction techniques, pricing, and market conditions. Our cost estimates have a reputation for being very accurate. We design landscapes and hardscapes that are meant to be approved and built - we know from experience what works and what doesn't.
We utilize the latest computer equipment, design software, and technology to stay on the cutting edge of the industry. Communication between clients, consultants, and project teams is enhanced through the use of the newest technology.
Where We Work
Outdoor Design Group is located in Arvada, Colorado. At this time we are available for land development projects throughout Colorado, the United States and internationally, with an emphasis on the Western US and the Front Range, including Denver, Aurora, Boulder, Fort Collins, and Colorado Springs.
We believe that landscapes should be carefully designed to fit into the context of the local natural environmental conditions. If we work on a project outside of our region we will consider including a local expert on our team.